Complex Civil Litigation
Providing Strategic Representation in Complex Civil Disputes
The attorneys at Thorn Law Group have decades of collective experience litigating complex civil controversies and disputes. We are a team of highly skilled litigators who are well equipped to meet the legal needs of clients in Virginia, across the United States and around the globe. Individuals and businesses trust our firm to provide the legal knowledge and resources necessary to successfully manage their most challenging cases.
Thorn Law Group offers sophisticated legal guidance and representation to clients in a large number of civil matters, including:
- Civil Cases - We are experienced trial lawyers focused on developing winning strategies for our clients. Our firm litigates a diverse range of cases, from trust and bank conflicts, to fraud actions and real estate and construction disputes. We are proud of the positive outcomes we have achieved in federal and state courts on behalf of individuals, companies and other organizations operating in the U.S. and around the world.
- International and Domestic Trust Disputes - The lawyers at our firm have extensive experience guiding clients through the complex legal rules governing both international and domestic trusts. We help our clients take the appropriate steps to comply with complicated tax and reporting requirements and offer skilled counsel and representation in sophisticated trust disputes.
- Business Disputes - When conflicts and disputes arise in the business context, Thorn Law Group works to develop effective and efficient solutions. Our lawyers provide legal guidance and strategic representation in a diverse range of business conflicts, including cases involving domestic and foreign financial institutions, offshore banks, private and public banks, and other organizations.
- International Litigation - While globalization has created many new opportunities for businesses and individuals, it has also increased the potential for international conflicts and financial abuses. Thorn Law Group works with clients to resolve a wide range of international disputes, ranging from Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) and offshore accounts to international banking and international trust laws.
- Banking and Financial Institution Litigation - Thorn Law Group attorneys offer skilled advice and representation to individuals and entities in conflicts with banks and financial institutions in jurisdictions around the globe. We leverage our legal knowledge and understanding of the banking industry to help domestic and foreign financial institutions avoid and resolve complex legal issues and disputes.
- Director /Officer Liability - Our attorneys are well-prepared to represent officers and directors in shareholder claims, federal and state enforcement actions and certain types of criminal proceedings. We work with clients to develop strong defense strategies in cases alleging fraud, negligence, breach of loyalty and breach of fiduciary duty.
Consult with an Experienced Virginia Tax Attorney
Thorn Law Group is dedicated to protecting individuals and businesses involved in complex litigation matters. We are a team of seasoned attorneys who are focused on securing positive results for our clients no matter how challenging the case may be.
For more information about our services or to schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney in our Virginia offices, please contact Kevin E. Thorn, Managing Partner of Thorn Law Group at 703-752-3752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.